Saturday, March 29, 2014

#SDCC news starting - Comic-Con 2014

I was a tad upset to only get two days in pre-sale. I felt as a regular attendee now, I would be nailing the 4 day pass, but last year I didn't get preview and this year only two days! Luckily, in regular sale, I got the remaining days and preview, so PHEW! #SDCC miracle indeed!

My fave blog for comic-con is the 'unoffical sdcc blog' it is my go-to site and if you are attending Comic-Con this year, you should book mark the website and check it regularily!!!

Here is some info thus far:

First, Terry Crews made an appearance on Fox 5 San Diego news and revealed he would be returning to SDCC in a likely Hall H appearance for the upcoming Expendables 3:

Also confirmed for SDCC is 20th Century Fox film The Maze Runner, the upcoming film based on the James Dashner young adult series. The film was originally slated for last month (and it even appeared at Nerd HQ during last summer’s SDCC), but was pushed back to September19, 2014.

Also confirmed are Bates Motel, Sleepy Hollow, Into the Storm... I can't believe things are starting to get scheduled... hotel booking is Tuesday April 8 and my team of roomies is ready.... squeeee!!


[Source & Source]

No comments: