Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Win #Divergent #Seattle Screening Passes

WINNERS: Ina, Nina, Sarah, Rachel, Tammy
*Twitter winners I will tweet you to get contact info, blog comment winners, please leave a new comment with contact info (I will not publish it) I will send you full details for Thursday's event. You must be there 5:30pm to check in!!!




I have 5 pairs of tickets up for grabs for Seattle Divergent fans. You need to be able to attend the screening Thursday March 6, 2014 in downtown Seattle. Check-in is 5:30pm and movie is 7pm. Full details will be provided for winners.

How to enter:
1. Comment on this post: Tell me what you are most looking forward to seeing in the Divergent movie.
2. Tweet: I entered to win a pair of passes to   advanced screening March 6 via  

Make sure you are following my blog and twitter account so I can contact you if you win.

Also:
The first 50 fans to arrive (line starts 4pm) will get red carpet spots to view Miles and Jai arrive and will get screening ticket to see Divergent opening week.

I will announce winners here Sunday March 2, 2014 so be sure to check back then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy...I'd love to take a couple of tickets off your hands, girly!!! lol
Thanks for posting this...super cool!
Thanks,
Nina Firth

Anonymous said...

What am I not looking forward to in the Divergent movie? lol Seeing this world will be so cool, but I think watching Beatrice find her true self in Tris, that whole emergence should be amazing. Four without a shirt? Bonus! LOL

Thanks for having a bit of Abegnation in ya and sharing your winnings! ~Sarah