Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Veronica Mars time yet?

VERONICA MARS

I was an original VM fan, yes, I am that old, I watched it each week from start to sad finish.... it was one of those shows I first got upset about when it ended. Needless to say, when rumours started that there would be a movie, I was excited.... to see it finished now... thrilled... let's get that movie on my screen ASAP!

I LOVE Jason Dohring... FLOVE!!!

Beisdes the Rolling Stone cover (As Rob Thomas put it, in an update to Kickstarter backers, “That’s right: ten years after Veronica Mars first appeared on television, and eight years after getting canceled, we’ve finally landed the cover story in Entertainment Weekly.”) the other news this week includes a clip (watch here) tickets go on sale Valentines Day... squeee!

Also:

Here’s the full soundtrack tracklist:
  1. “We Used To Be Friends” – Alejandro Escovedo
  2. “Go Captain and Pinlighter” – Emperor X
  3. “Holding My Breath” – Mr. Twin Sister
  4. “All Around and Away We Go” – Mr. Twin Sister
  5. “Criminal” – ZZ Ward (ft. Freddie Gibbs)
  6. “Chicago” – Sufjan Stevens
  7. “Stick Up” – Max
  8. “Never Give In” – Mackintosh Braun
  9. “Prosthetic Love” – Typhoon
  10. “You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine” – Lou Rawls
  11. “Second Chances” – Gregory Alan Isakov
  12. “We Used To Be Friends” – The Dandy Warhols


Who is excited??


[Source] and [Source]

No comments: