Sunday, January 19, 2014

Teen Wolf Love




Thank GOODNESS for this preview, after the latest episode of 'Teen Wolf' I am on the edge of my seat for next week.... Isaac??? Kira??? everything is getting so good... I love this show so much, I don't know many shows that can have me LOLing for real and jumping in fear while trying to figure out what will happen next.... so awesome!

I remember at comic-con seeing Holland drunk and taken to her car, meeting Tyler and Tyler, which was awesome because I love Tyler H from 7th Heaven and also had an opportunity to talk to Tyler P about People's Choice Awards when Kayley C from BBT thought he was an "average teenager" ha ha so fun!

Anyhow - - - if you aren't watching this show, you should be!!! Even my hesitant friends who gave in fell in love with it... trust me!!!

No comments: