Thursday, August 2, 2012

Josh Hutcherson talks about Catching Fire, Liam Hemsworth's wedding and more...

Josh Hutcherson called into Ryan Seacrest:

Will Josh Be Attending Miley & Liam’s Wedding? “I’m definitely going to go. I’m for sure gonna go. Liam’s my boy! I’m definitely going to be there to support him. I haven’t been invited, so I have to get the invite first to know if I’m going. I’ve got to make sure I’m invited. I say I’m going, but I don’t know, maybe Liam has other plans for that.” “I know when I talked to him that they hadn’t had any plans. This was like a couple months ago when they first had made an announcement, but I don’t know what the plans are. I know he’s in Philly, I think he was in New Orleans for a while too, he’s been bouncing around. It’s tough when you’re in a relationship and you’re on set. I’m not in one right now because of that. Because I’m about ready to go away for like four months and it’s very challenging to keep your mind focused…” “I’ve been training for about the last month or so now and I head out in about two weeks to go down to Atlanta to start shooting. It’s not quite intense as the first round that I did last year, but it’s just basically getting in good shape. We’re pretty much wearing these body suits the entire time, so one would like be in good shape to wear a spandex neoprene body suit for an entire movie.” On Kissing Jennifer Lawrence: “Actually it’s funny because we’re such good friends that in those moments where it has to be romantic it’s sometimes challenging because we have such a good time with what we do that we have to be serious and really buckle down.”

No comments: