Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Torrey DeVitto on Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries and more...



Torrey is a lucky lady, not only does she play Dr. Meredith Fell on Vampire Diaries AND Melissa Hastins on Pretty Little Liars, she is married to sexy TVD co-star Paul Wesley...

In a recent interview she was asked about both shows and what's to come for her characters.....

Wet Paint writes:


Wetpaint Entertainment: Do you know if you’re coming back to The Vampire Diaries?
Torrey DeVitto: I am coming back, yes.

How does it work out schedule-wise with doing both Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries? Have they ever overlapped?
One, I think, overlapped a little bit last year before Pretty Little Liars wrapped in, I think, late November, early December. But Pretty Little Liars started up again in April, and Vampire Diaries went on hiatus in April. So starting July 10th, now the shows are at the same time. I haven’t had a conflict yet, but I know I still have X amount with Pretty Little Liars, and I know I’m still doing some Vampire Diaries. It’s just about time that they’re going to start, I think, conflicting a little bit. So we’ll see how that works out.

Might it be trickier if you’re doing more on Vampire Diaries?
It would be trickier because it’s in Atlanta rather than L.A., but I know that both people know each other. It’s the same producing companies and stuff. So I’m sure they’ll work something out.

Imagine Steffan and the doc hooking up, much like Elena and Damon have (and are real life couple) Man, I need to get cast on a show with Channing Tatum - wait, he did that too with wife Jenna Step Up 1... *le sigh*

No comments: