Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fall Television Line-Up

I watch a lot of tv... too much... I am thankful for my PVR to tape shows so I don't miss a thing...


september Fall Line Up has be excited! Below is a day-by-day guide to not only *MY* fave shows, but new shows and returning shows alike.


More...

- - - Sunday - - -


My faves:


-Once Upon a Time
-Revenge
-Amazing Race (Haven't watched past few seasons)
-Simpsons/Bob's Burgers/Family Guy/American Dad (More my husband but I watch too!)

More Shows:


-AFHV
-60 minutes
-football
-Good Wife
-Mentalist

New:
666 Park Avenue - This looks like an awesome, creepy show, I missed the pilot at Comic-Con sadly, but can't wait to check it out in September.

- - - Monday - - -


My Faves:

-DWTS (Replaced with Bachelor in January)
-2 Broke Girls
-90210 (New Day!)
-The Voice
-Gossip Girl (Replaced with new show "Carrie Diaries" in January)

More Shows:

-Castle
-Hawaii Five-0 (Used to watch but fell behind)
-HIMYM (Want to watch from start!!)
-Bones
-Mike and Molly

New:

-Partners
-Revolution - Looks so amazing! Missed pilot at Comic-Con but I love the idea and Billy Burke!


- - - Tuesday - - -


My faves:

-Hart of Dixie - SO glad this was renewed for season 2!!!!!
-DWTS Replaced with Family Tools and How to live with your parents for the rest of your life in January)
-The Voice
-New Girl
-Private practice (New Day!)

More Shows:


-Raising Hope
-NCIS
-NCIS LA
-Happy Endings
-Don't Trust the B in Apt 23
-Parenthood

New:
-Ben and Kate
-Go On
-Mindy Project - looks pretty funny!
-New Normal
-Vegas

- - - Wednesday - -


My faves:


-Survivor
-X-Factor
-Criminal Minds
-Modern Family
-Law & Order SVU
-CSI

More Shows:


-The Middle
-Supernatural (I am still on season 1, bought the dvd sets!)

New:

-Nashville - this looks so great! Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere star in it!
-Arrow - filmed locally and looks awesome!
-Neighbours
-Animal Practice
-Guys with Kids
-Chicago Fire


- - - Thursday - - -

My faves


-Grey's
-Big Bang Theory
-Vampire Diaries
-X-Factor
-Glee
-Two and a Half Men

More Shows:


-Last Resort
-30 Rock
-Up All Night
-The Office
-Person of Interest (Used to watch but fell behind on episodes and stopped)
-Scandal

New:


-Beauty and the Beast - Saw the pilot and panel at COmic-Con looks really good!
-Elementary - saw the pilot and panel at Comic-Con will be a modern play on Sherlock - amazing!

- - - Friday - - -

My Faves:


-ANTM

More Shows


-CSI NY
-Shark Tank
-Touch
-Whitney
-Community
-Grimm (Have every episode PVR'd but haven't had time to sit and watch, probably will before Fall premiere!)
-Fringe
-Nikita (used to watch, missed a bunch, may catch-up!)
-What Would you do?
-20/20
-Blue Bloods

New:

Made in Jersey

- - - Saturday - - -


Football, Sports, repeats





Which show are you most looking forward too?

No comments: