Friday, July 20, 2012

Bachelorette Finale this Sunday - spoilers under the cut

Finally watched "The Men Tell All" episode from last week while I was at COmic-Con... wow!


Nothing totally shocking, I mean it is pretty much the same formula every season isn't it?


It was really hard to see Sean. In my dream scenario, Emily chooses Sean. Maybe with this "live finale" surprise, she changes her mind and takes Sean...?? I wish...

According to Reality Steve (as of July 3) Emily chose someone and they are engaged - still. But according to ABC there were some "unresolved feelings" after the show that will be addressed at the live finale... hmmm.... the rest of what I have to say is spoilery so only read if you want to be spoiled with the results and rumours around the twists....


More...

I have never liked Arie... ok I lie. I loved him until I learned about his background (dating a producer, friends with Chris Harrison, likely coached by producers throughout show, kind of a player/dbag back at home)

But he is cute.


Luckily, according to reality Steve, he doesn't propose (Emily may stop him before he does, or maybe he just doesn't I don't know....) but emily is now engaged to Jef after teh show and and still.


Now this "live show" unresolved issues thing may be an Arie/Emily thing, but you have to know I am praying it is a Sean/Emily thing because I think they are THE most perfect couple... of course, I'd love even more to see Sean as the next Bachelor - but we have to endure Roberto for that role apparently - gah!!!


Anyways - if nothing has changed, Emily and Jef are engaged and happy but there was a little something since Curaco/finale taping that will be addressed on live finale.




So what do you think?

No comments: