Sunday, April 1, 2012

SDCC Virgin... not for long! Comic-Con here I come

The past few years I have blogged about sdcc and wished I was there. This year... I will be!

My awesome friend @misstejota was there last year and got herself and me tickets for this year.

THEN... we all did the hotel lotto and she scored Hard Rock Hotel - our first (dream) pick.

I can't even explain how excited I am... I mean to be going period is amazeballs, but to be staying at the prime spot... it is close, it is known for celebrity spottings, parties and such, and it is awesome-sauce!

Anyhow, I am super excited and had to brag a bit about how amazing this trip will be and how I can't wait for July and about how FREAKING AMAZING @misstejota is - no joke!

Who else is going to SDCC this summer?

What dates are you there?

Where are you staying?

Any tips for my SDCC virgin self?

Lastly, you better plan on meeting up for drinks!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..............

No comments: