Thursday, April 5, 2012

Alexander Ludwig on cover of 'Da Man'

There is a brief interview with Alexander:

On bulking up to play Cato in The Hunger Games: “I gained almost 40 pounds of muscle for this role. I’m currently working on getting back to how I was before Cato. As an actor, I feel that it’s important to make a physical commitment to create a character and it’s also important for me to return to my normal self.”

On his music career: “Check out my new song ‘Liv It Up’ currently available on iTunes! I’ve always been very passionate about music and am currently working on creating an album. [My favorite musicians are] Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eminem, a variety of country artists including Rodney Atkins.”

On making films: “My parents know how passionate I’ve always been about acting. I convinced them this was something that I was going to put my heart and soul into. They encourage me 100 percent. I couldn’t do it without their support.” See more photos at Source

No comments: