Tuesday, March 6, 2012

American Horror Story - Season 2 starts filming this summer

Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson and Zachary Quinto will return to American Horror Story Season 2, but playing absolutely new characters. "Every season is a new haunting, There are so many great genres subsets of horror and there's only one rule for the show: no werewolves, no vampires" says Ryan Murphy, executive producer. They will start filming this July and begin airing this October. I have to say, as a fan, I hope that there is some cross-over at some point if the show continues so that the stories intertwine or meet-up in some way... who knows. I am disappointed we won't get more from the first season. But Ryan Murphy has been annoying me lately, especially with Glee. Just me? [Source]

1 comment:

Ali said...

Thanks! Now I know when to go to Paramount Studios and keep my eyes peeled. Glee is really starting to annoy me too. It is just...I don't laugh at it anymore.