Monday, February 20, 2012

Rihanna and Chris Brown - I call B.S.

I have lost respect for Rihanna.

I felt she was a victim, I felt bad for her, but now I just think she is an idiot.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me....

One of my very good friends was physically abused by her husband. I wanted to kidnap her and her children to get them away from him.... she kept going back, it was mind-boggling. Sadly, when it comes to domestic violence, far too often the abused returns, thinking and hoping it will be different... it rarely is.

What makes this Riri/Chris Brown reunion worse is that it is long standing... I mean they didn't record these songs yesterday... it has been planned for a while and it makes me sick!

He wished her Happy Birthday today - twitter went wild... in addition to their two new songs together, I just feel sick about the message this sends to people!!!

Especially after the Grammy's when all those loser girls tweeted stupid shit like "he can beat me anytime" I love Miranda Lambert, especially her song "Gun Powder and Lead" which is why I especially love her twitter feud with the woman beater Chris Brown. For a summary of that whole hoopla read here. I think people need to re-read the Police Report [here] and recall that Chris Brown beat the FUCK out of her... Remember these photos?

SICK

I appreciate that he is an amazing dancer, I was a HUGE fan of his, but after his happened I stopped liking him and after this I have lost respect for her also.

1 comment:

SpunkyBookworm said...

We also need to be disappointed in the managers who KNOW that this would be a good moneymaker, yet let it happen.
Assholes. Boy Mandy, you sure have my hackles up! LOL!!