Saturday, December 10, 2011

Orlando Twilight Convention

Today was the always amazing Official Twilight Convention from Creation. This was my first one in Orlando.... Besides presenting today, I got to hang out with great friends, meet new wonerful ladies and see some Twilight cast. Here are a few pics.... More on my Facebook (Mandy S Mind)

I will type up some summaries of the Q&A later this week once I am home,  but I did tweet from the convention, so check out @mandysmind and swcroll down to earlier today.

I apologize if the tag goes across some faces, I don't have time to do individual tags, I am on vacation ;)

ENJOY....

BooBoo Stewart

Booboo and baby sister Sage

Charlie Bewley

Charlie Bewley

Bronson Pelletier

Bronson Pelletier

Costume Contest

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Awesome day!

Feel free to use photos if yo wish just do not remove tagas and please link back to here as the source :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some great pics from when they were in Atlanta Ga if you want them???? let me know via email.... ztaashlie@yahoo.com