Thursday, December 1, 2011

Channing Tatum in 2012

If you know me, or have read my blog long enough, you know that there is one man I put above all others....

Channing Tatum....

I adore that man on so many levels, though mostly physically... rawr!

I have never met him.... I hae always wanted to... and this has become my mission... I have heard he is so sweet, fan-friendly and I really want to just MEET him!!!

Who wouldn't... hello?!?!

Anyways, he has a number of movies coming up this year and so even if I do not get to meet him in the flesh, at least I will have plenty of him on the big screen...

January 20 is Haywire

I saw this at the surprise screening in L.A. for the AFI Festival. Loved the action, Gina Carano is awesome, Michael Arangano is hilarious, Ewan McGregor is perfect and Channing is hot hot hot...

Feb. 10 is The Vow.

‘The Vow‘ is based on the real-life love story of Kim and Krickitt Carpenter who were married in 1993. Two months after their marriage, the couple’s car was hit from behind by a truck, leaving Krickitt in a coma and with amnesia after coming out of the coma. They later chronicled their story in a book called “The Vow: The Kim and Krickitt Carpenter Story‘.

The trailer makes me cry....

The poster I do not love, Chan looks way to femm.

March 16 is 21 Jump Street

I loved this show in the 80s... I mean, I was a kid, but FUN FACT I was IN 21 Jump Street... as an extra... I m et Johnny Depp before he was "the Johnny Depp" in fact, back then it was Richard Greico that was all the buzz ha ha.... anyhow, I really almost flew down to Louisiana to try and meet Channing during filming... but didn't... sigh

June 29 is GI Joe 2

Originally scheduled for an August release it is now moved to June 2012. This frustrates me because it means comic-con will not have a panel on it.... I am hopeful, however, that Channing will have more projects coming out post-comic-con that force him to be there for some kind of panel... I need to meet this man....

Also upcoming projects he is tied to that are in various stages (from rumoured to pre-production to post-production) include:

December 2011 Ten Year

Love and Honor

June 2012 Magic Mike

2013 Foxcatcher

Also his production company is connected to projects ‘Ion‘, ‘The Contortionists Handbook‘, ‘What’s Left of Us‘ and ‘11 Minutes’

Time will tell - but there better be a movie that makes him go do a panel at Comic-Con... and/or come out for dinner and drinks with me ;)

1 comment:

SpunkyBookworm said...

I hope you get your wish, girl!