Monday, November 28, 2011

Once Upon a Time

Who has seen this amazing new show? First of all, it is filmed locally, here in Vancouver, which means I always give it a go, I love watching locally filmed television shows. But, what was awesome about this series is just how great it is! I am a huge fairy tale fanatic anyways, but this story is a grest twist on the traditional and has amazing writing and storylines so far. If you haven't checked it out, you must! Basically the fairy tale characters are trapped in modern time because of a curse that the evil witch cast after a deal with rumpelstiltskin. All the fairy tale characters we know and love have a modern role and are unaware of their own true identity. A young boy knows and as he tries to convince a few trusted adults, including his birth mother who is unknowingly tied into the tale... his adopted mother (the evil witch) tries to keep the secret. It is amazing! So.... who watches?

2 comments:

Angela Brasher said...

Both my daughter and I love this new show. I grew up a huge fairy tale fan and have passed it on.
Both Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison have been fabulous.

Anonymous said...

been watching from the first show, haven't missed it yet. I'm really intrieguied (spelling?) but i love it. pretty cool. so cool it's filmed in the couv. take care mandy