Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SYTYCD Canada Results Show

I apologize for not listing the bottom 3 or who I thought would go home in last night's performance show post.

I wasn't entirely sure how it would look because of the individual voting, also, I was pretty tired from driving 5 hours in the rain on scary highways from Kamloops to Vancouver.

Moving on....

Here is tonight's results.

Top 10 Group Routine - Sabrina Matthews
"Heavy in Your Arms" - Florence + The Machine

This was awesome. They all looked nude, wrapped in tape. It was really well choreographed and danced. I will post it once I find it on youtube.

Female Results:

Lindsey - Safe
Denitsa - Not Safe
Yulia - Not Safe
Melissa - Not Safe *gasp*
Jordan - Safe

Male Results:
Christian - Not Safe
Shane - Safe
Francois - Not Safe
Adam - Not Safe
Matt - Safe

Solo's
Denitsa - "Born This Way" - Lady Gaga
She did very well, but she always does in her genre and her solo's, trust me as we have seen her "dance for her life" numerous times.

Yulia - Not sure the song
She had feathers all over her outfit, danced like a bird and looked kind of strange to me. ANother we have seen too often "dance for her life"

Melissa - "Swans" - Uncle Bob
Shocked to see her in the bottom, but Jordan was there once also. I thought it would be Lindsey or Jordan only because we needed a bottom three. Was nice to see her solo, such talent!

Christian - Not sure the song
Danced amazingly well as I imagined he would.

Francois - Not sure the song.
He danced well. I didn't expect him in the bottom based on last night but based on the whole season so far it didn't surprise me.

Matt - "Fix the World Up for you" - James Morrison
So great to watch, really talented and powerful dancer!

In the end it was Yulia & Francois who went home.
It is going to be tough next week as we get down to the best of the best, or Canada's most favourite!


Lindsey, Jordan, Melissa are so talented! Denitsa is also, but I think she is a one-trick show for the most part. I would LOVE Jordan to take it but I think Melissa may.

For the men, at this point, I feel bad saying that they all blur together still. I mean Shane is the clear front-runner for me, but Christian, Adam and Matt are all very talented, I would have a tough time putting one miles ahead of the others. I just feel Shane is amazing!

Who are your bets to take it all the way?

Side Note: It drives me NUTS when Leah Miller says "Why are you so..." last night she said it so many times.. "Why are you so good?" or "Why are you so in shape?" and "Why do you have to stop?" I can't stand her! She comes across so condescending! Between her and Jean-Marc I almost can't stand watching the show! I usually just watch the dances and maybe a guest judge or two, thank goodness for PVR (fast-forward the annoying parts)

Last Night Leah Miller:

No comments: