Wednesday, August 17, 2011

James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter gueszt star on Supernatural


Buffy Fans are excited about Sarah Michelle Geller's return to tv this fall, (RINGER) but we will have something else to look forward to it seems.... Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia) and James Marsters (Spike) of Buffy and Angel fame will be guest staring as husband and wife in an upcoming episode of Supernatural (Season 7, Episode 5 to be exact)

It just happens to film in Vancouver, where I live, and it just happens to have not been filmed YET - - which means... I need to get my search-on for upcoming filming locations with them... If I met Spike... I would probably grin from ear to ear for months!! ADORE HIM!!

Hypable writes:

Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters of course both starred on Buffy and Angel, and while they did not have major storylines together on either show, they did share some pretty classic moments, like in the final season of Angel, when Cordy returns and Spike bites her to check if she is human.

This is fantastic news for Buffy fans, who haven’t seen a more significant reunion since Sarah Michelle Gellar and Seth Green in Scooby Doo! Supernatural has already featured several of the show’s stars, including Amy Acker, Julie Benz, Amber Benson and Mercedes McNab.


This is exciting!!!

[Source Via Hypable]

1 comment:

GeishaGirl said...

Oh I HAVE to show you a pic I have of me and "Spike" when I met him at a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Con in Seattle :). I <3 Spike :). Thanks for the details and I'll be hoping to see pics soon :).