Friday, August 5, 2011

Hunger Games Filming - Capitol Scenes (Photo of Extras in Costume)


Charolette Observer writes:

08.03.11 – Extras filming The Hunger Games are ushered inside the Duke Energy building Wednesday afternoon. At least 100 cast and crew members filming The Hunger Games movie were in uptown Charlotte at the Knight Theater, according to a production contact. John D. Simmons

Isn't this awesome! What do you think of the costumes?

Tona B. Dahlquist, the extras casting director for ‘Hunger Games’said:
Did I mention how FANTASTIC everyone looked on Artemis today????

John Mejia, a ‘Hunger Games’ extra playing a ‘Stagehand’ said:
Incredible to see all the work that has gone into the costumes. Awesome looking outfits, wigs, hair pieces! Just amazing. Of course I am bias but stagehands looked amazing! And props to just keeping track of all the extras. Impressive!

I really wish we had more photos of filming. I know with all the strong opinions regarding the Breaking Dawn legal case, SOME feel "no spoilers" is the way to go, which is fine. But I get MORE excited about a movie when I can follow it's progress... especially books to movies, when I already know the plot and just want to follow the creation!


[Source Via MockingJay]

No comments: