Saturday, August 13, 2011

Breaking Dawn Soundtrack Release Date: November 8, 2011

The Breaking Dawn Soundtrack will be released officially November 8, 2011.

I love listening to the soundtracks and placing the songs where I think they will go in the movie. I am usually pretty bad at guessing.

Last year I was lucky enough to be in LA and see the movie early. It was nice to be able to reveal the song placement in the movie to fans and if I have the chance to do that again this year I will.


We already know from the Breaking Dawn SDCC (Comic-Con) clip that this song ("Sister Rosetta" by Noisettes) is on the soundtrack as it is played as Bella gets ready for her first "night" with Edward on their honeymoon on Isle of Esme.

If you haven't heard it listen below:




SEE MORE SOUNDTRACK INFORMATION HERE

No comments: