Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SYTYCD Canada Fave - Jordan Clark

Originally Posted for PURE SYTYCD

I am still trying to find video of Jordan & Joey's Routine from last night to share with you all - it is on CTV if you go to their video links. If you can't access that, I will post a youtube video as soon as I can find one.


In the meantime, here is an interview from backstage last night talking about their Sean Cheesman's comedic jazz routine:



Also, because I absolutely LOVE Jordan, here are some more video's to share with you. I am noticing youtube videos of performances and interviews going up with in 2-3 days of the show for those of you not in Canada or without access to CTV.

Here is Jordan's Audition:



And her first routine on the show with partner Joey Arrigo:



I am completely in love with this pair.... I expect them to do well!

[RealYeo has several backstage interviews on their youtube channel]

No comments: