Thursday, July 14, 2011

Forks 2011 Trip

Last Year on route to Creation's Twilight Convention in Portland, I stopped by Forks for Twitarded's Forks Trip 2010.

Let me tell you, it was AMAZING!


There were 150+ people there all for the trip. I only stayed one night but I had the BEST time ever! Got to meet so many other fans I knew from online from all over the globe, literally!

This year they are doing it again so I plan to go to Forks September 30 - October 2, 2011. I will be driving down if anyone local wants to car pool let me know. I hope to stay at the Forks MOtel, though it books fast so hopefully I can score a room... and am willing to roomie-up with peeps.

Here is the forum you can sign up for to get info and plan.

Last year there were activities and tours and fun. Lot's you can do on your own or with the group.

This post on twitarded has more on the trip.

Would love to see some of you there! Such a fun weekend to just be crazy-fun!


Last year was a blast, see Photos on my facebook - - - but 2011 will be even better!!

No comments: