Thursday, July 21, 2011

Buffy is Back - well not really, but Ringer stars Sarah Michelle Geller



Sarah Michelle Geller was on the 'Ringer' panel at SDCC today making me sob that I am in bed with stitches and not at Comic-Con 2011....

Hollywood.com writes:
Gellar will innovate her own system of witness protection after watching a murder take place: she happens to have an affluent twin sister into whose lifestyle Gellar's character will attempt (against unexpected odds) to assimilate. The sneak peek for the CW thriller hit Comic-Con this Thursday. Stars like Gellar, Fantastic Four's Ioan Gruffudd, LOST's Nestor Carbonell and Life Unexpected's Kristoffer Polaha as well as Executive Producer Pam Veasey and Co-Executive Producers Nicole Snydar and Eric Charmelo were on hand to take us through the new show




Some quotes from the panel:

"If I dressed up as Buffy for Comic Con, you guys would tell me I was a lame version of Buffy. She doesn't look real. I want to dress up as a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills." -Sarah Michelle Gellar (via ScreenRant)

"I'm not trying to re-create Buffy and I'm not trying to top it. I'm trying to do something that the fans, who have been so good to me, will love...I'm a television watcher and this is the kind of show that I would watch." -Sarah Michelle Gellar (via The Hollywood Reporter)

"Michelle Trachtenberg is angling for a guest spot, I think. She's been hanging around an awful lot." -Sarah Michelle Gellar (via E!)

[Source]

No comments: