Monday, June 13, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence featured on Hunger Games Soundtrack?


T. Bone brought actress Jennifer Lawrence in to sing a haunting song he had written. The day they came in was the first day of shooting for the film but T. Bone had been working on the music for some time. He was one of the nicest, most genuine people we have had the pleasure of working with. I drove him to Best Buy and he talked candidly about making music, about the music industry and where it’s going. I was in total nerd glory. I got back to find out the director of the film had hit my car in the parking lot. I guess if you’re going to have someone hit your car, it might as well be the guy who directed Seabiscuit and Pleasantville, right?

If the music is any indication of how the movie is going to turn out, it’s going to be fantastic. And it’s filming for the next two months in Asheville, so hopefully we’ll get the pleasure of working with Jason and T. Bone again.


[Source VIA mokcingjay]

No comments: