Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss on EW Magazine Cover this week


EW writes:

When Lawrence was offered the role, she describes her response as a mixture of elation — and desperate anxiety. “I knew that as soon as I said yes, my life would change,” she says. “And I walked around an entire day thinking ‘It’s not too late, I could still go back and do indies, I haven’t said yes yet, it’s not too late.’”

And yet, who can turn their back on Katniss? “I love this story,” she says, “and if I had said no, I would regret it every day.” After officially signing on, Suzanne Collins herself called to offer a starstruck Lawrence her most hearty congratulations. “I feel like when you said yes,” the author told her, “the world got lifted off my shoulders.”


Mandy's Mind - She looks great... I am sooooooo excited!!!


[Source]

1 comment:

Jaymes805 said...

She's going to make a wonderful Katniss. The other cast members I'm not sure about but we'll see. I didn't think Rob Pattinson would make a good Edward and look how that turned out. ;)