Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Breaking Dawn Honeymoon re-shoots

I had posted weeks ago that Breaking Dawn honeymoon reshoots were scheduled. I had heard buzz about Florida and even this weekend I continued to hear that. I can't confirm it but it seems Lainey Gossip has discovered the location of these honeymoon reshoots...

Lainey writes:
On Monday she was expected back on set in Vancouver where she worked until yesterday and, as you can see, is heading out for a little break before my sources tell me exclusively she’ll work on reshoots in the Virgin Islands where she and Robert Pattinson are expected to polish a few honeymoon scenes before finally closing production on a franchise that has dominated their lives for 3 years.

After seeing Rob & Kristen this weekend in NYC, it is hard to believe just how much they travel for work! I am exhausted and I only went to NYC Thursday to Monday!

Anyways, stay tuned for more info on these re-shoots and the progression of Breaking Dawn.

No comments: