Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am BACK

I apologize for the neglect... especially during Breaking Dawn filming... I realize I am usually posting daily with goods on Twilight and local filming HOWEVER this time around I have been very busy.

I have been working a new position which keeps me busier than usual. I also got quite sick for a few weeks. Then I was out of town for over a week AND have had a ton of dental appointments in preparation for oral surgery next month..... but enough with the excuses - let me bring you the goods...

Twilight Breaking Dawn is still filming, it is in Squamish which is about an hour outside downtown Vancouver heading towards Whistler.

THe humans have arrived as have some Denali Vampires and the wedding rehersals have begun. Shooting will start next week (if not already) and as if that wasn't enough, the Breaking Dawn Photo (and video) leaks happened today - - - wow!

If you have not seen them, they are "out there" but the Summit lawyers, being as strict as ever, are on the ball and suing anyone they can - so I will not be posting them on my blog but I am sure if you look hard enough you may be able to find them floating around.

In completely unrelated news ;) I have a tumblr account now... are you following me there? I am still new to it but I am learning.

my tumblr


Anyways - expect a ton of blogs to come pouring through soon as I get caught up on all that is going on in Twilight, Reality TV and other things that interest me - - - this is My Mind after all ;)

Thanks for your patience and hope you haven't given up on visiting my blog despite the 2 week hiatus

Much Love,
Mandy

**Scroll Down for some new posts**

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

I'm new to all this blogging , I just really wanted to tell you that I love your blog. Thanks for sharing. Oh and I am following you on tumblr now too.

Anonymous said...

the absence is understandable, just glad you are doing better. good luck with the dental thing. just had 7 fillings replace, " ALL AT ONCE" hang in there.