Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Very Glee Christmas

Tonight's Christmas Glee was amazing!

I especially loved Darren Criss & Chris Colfer's "Baby It's Cold Outside"

Christ Colfer wrote and will star in a movie set to film next summer.... Struck by Lightning. Could be cool.

GLEE QUOTES:

Will: I thought you hated the holidays.
Sue: No, I just hate you.

Sue: I thought you might wanna put us all out of our misery and shave off that Chia Pet. - to Will after giving him clippers for Xmas.

Artie: "I told my parents I only want one thing for Christmas this year: stop friending me on facebook"

B: "Get a good night's rest, Ken, you're going to need it. Barbie took the early flight from Tampa."

B: "Last year I left my stocking up over Christmas vacation, and an entire family of mice started living in it. Their Christmas gift to each other was rabies."

Rachel: "I'm very specific when I give a gift. You don't know how many kittens I've given away just because they weren't right."

Lauren: "I would like Puckerman to love me. He's a fox. I would also like sweet potato fries."

Mike: "I want Channing Tatum to stop being in stuff."

No comments: