Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I love Darren Criss of Glee and Harry Potter Musical


This is true - - - He is amazingly talented and sexy!!!


Darren Criss is amazing. He is hot... he is talented... he is awesome!!


Just look at him - - - totally sexy!


And his voice... and his talent... omg... rawr!

Here is "Teenage Dream" on Glee:



and "Hey Soul Sister":



The Christmas Album has him and Chris Colfer singing "Baby it's cold outside" and this video has a mix of clips of Blaine & Kurt.




I didn't even realize that Blaine is Harry Potter.

darren criss harry potter Pictures, Images and Photos

Darren Criss wrote and starred in the youtube famous Harry Potter Musical (Fan Production) It's an online sensation. Here is one clip. It has lyrics written and performed by Darren - omg can I marry him?



It paid off - here is an interview with him on the red carpet for the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Premiere in NYC:



Anyways I just wanted to announce my love for him and tell you to love him too - but I call dibs ;)

1 comment:

Jonathan Vázquez said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npPMbB7VufM