Friday, November 19, 2010

HARRY POTTER and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

I went to the midnight showing. I just got home. I have work tomorrow so I must sleep but expect two reviews tomorrow - one that has NO SPOILERS and one that has SPOILERS.... THey will both be clearly labelled ;)

Suffice it to say it was well done, ended at a nice time as far as quantity and quality of the book story to be in two movies, brought out a few different emotions, made me laugh and cry, and had a couple moments of WTF (bothered me)

overall awesome! Can't wait to see it again and to go to Harry Potter Exhibition in Seattle next week!

More tomorrow

Now - - I sleep

1 comment:

Susan said...

I gonna watch Harry Potter part 1 on Sunday, and I can't wait! I read many reviews about the film but no comments until I am done with watching the movie..