Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kissing Whore Ashley Greene smooches a Jonas Brother

I know I am late to the party on this but I was away so forgive me...

I don't know - something about this photo seems off - I am not saying it isn't real, just that, if it WERE fake it wouldn't shock me LoL It looks like it could even be a side cheek kiss gone wrong - the boody language is awkward regardless (then again Jonas is "pure" maybe he isn't sure how to handle all of Ashley bahahah)

Regardless, as I always say of the kissing whore that is Ashley Greene - - - she is young, beautiful, single, ready to mingle & mingle she does... with some major hotties in hollywood!! (I am not personally a Jonas fan but I know many are... I am referring to her previous make out sessions with Jackson Rathbone, Ian Sommerhalder, Chase Crawford and so on!)

So, Ashley, keep kissing ;)

[Source]

**Here is a clearer photo


Ashley Greene (aka Ashley Greene) and Joe Jonas share a kiss in New York City on Friday, August 20th! Ashley was also spotted cheering Joe at his baseball game with the Road Dogs at MCU field on Thursday, August 19th.

No comments: