Saturday, July 3, 2010

What items Twilight cast want to keep from set

InStyle posted what cast members would most like to take home from set:

Robert Pattinson
"I keep everything from the set. I've stolen all of Edward's clothes."

Elizabeth Reaser
"My original Esme bracelet. I've seen reproductions of it in stores,
but I want to keep the one that I wear once we finish [filming]. It's mine!"

Taylor Lautner
"All my character wears is jean shorts, so I'll have to go with those.
That's my only option!"

Kellan Lutz
"Emmett's Jeep! I've wanted it since we shot the first movie.
I keep saying that, but nothing's happened. I'm still waiting!"

Peter Facinelli
"Carlisle's ring! It has the Cullen crest, the symbol of the whole family, on it. I'd like to take it home and keep it in a drawer somewhere.
Once, I couldn't get it off my finger, so it did go home with me."

Julia Jones
"Leah's cut-offs!"


See what other cast members would like to take over at InStyle.

No comments: