Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photos of me with some Twilight Cast in L.A.

I know I have not been blogging as much as I had planned but quite literally my days in L.A. have been go-go-go non-stop.

I have uploaded all photos onto my lap top and now I am slowly uploading so I can post some on my blog.

Likely there will be an explosion of posts Thursday but for now I wanted to share the photos I got with the Twilight cast. I will also have photos and Q&A Summaries. I seriously have over 2000 photos. And though I did the Twilight Convention, Jay Leno with Robert Pattinson, Eclipse Screening, and passed by Jimmy Kimmel Twilight Special, I actually also did some non-Twilight things in L.A. such as shopping, attended Top Chef taping, Santa Monica Pier, Hollywood Blvd, Sunset Blvd, lot's of great food and friends.

So for now, since I still have to pack, sleep, fly home, here are just the pics of me with Twi-Cast over last weekend.

I also saw some other non-twilight celebs and of course all the cast that attended the Twilight Convention - so much to share but not tonight.... soon!

No comments: