Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Draw Winners.....

Congrats to our new winners Angela and Chelsea!!!

Today's Winners:

Angela Brasher - autographed Tyson Houseman 8x10 glossy photo.

Chelsea Thompson - Twilight Goodie Bag. (puzzle, buttons, candy, necklace, magnets, stickers)

Jen Pringle - Twilight Set Tour in Vancouver from me to all the New Moon & Eclipse Sets.

Previous Winners this month:

Kristina Chalster - autographed Kiowa Gordon 8x10 glossy photo.

Sabrina Krassow - personalized Daniel Cudmore 8x10 glossy photo.

Congrats to all the winners.... I have a similar prize draw planned for July and will post details July 1, 2010

I appreciate your support and am glad to give back to those kind enough to donate to my blog that I work so hard on.

Happy Eclipse Day - Enjoy the movie tonight at midnight :)

No comments: