Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Don't Believe everything you read - Breaking Dawn Release Date

IMDB has listed a Breaking Dawn release date of November 3, 2011.


I am sure rumour controllersTwilight Lexicon will have something on this soon.... but IMDB is like WIKIpedia... it can be edited by its users, which means anyone with an account can plug in any information they wish.... regardless of its truth.

If a movie hasn't started filming yet, it seems to me IMPOSSIBLE to set a release date. I could be wrong, but I think this is simply a guess based on "basic" film making math.

1 comment:

Jella said...

Oh my gosh. Lol. It could just be an estimated release date, like you said, basing it on regular film time, but Breaking Dawn is not going to require "regular film time", I can tell you that right now. My estimate of the Breaking Dawn filmtime is about five months. Lol. But this looks about right to me. The end of 2011. Pretty good guess :)