Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rob chats with fans at Remember Me Premiere and Mandy says BE THANKFUL!

This is awesome! I am so excited that he came out and signed and chatted with fans!!! I never would have expected that and am so happy for all the fans who were there!!!




... to the chick at the end complainging "I didn't get one fucking picture"

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

#1 - there are millions of photos on the web of that moment....
#2 - you just saw RPattz in the flesh a mere centimeters from you....
#3 - Quit your whining!

I have met him multiple times [and am VERY thankful] and I should be the last person to tell people how to react to situations but... that girl needs to "quit whining and be thankful"

SERIOUSLY.... There are fans in Guatemala and friggin' around the world who will never get that opportunity.... so be thankful and shuddupinyoface.

thankyou - that is all.

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

i can't believe she actually said that!