Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Reality TV Updates

Well it's been a good week for Raelity TV So Far...

Amazing Race.... Jeff & Jordan came in from behind passing the cocky married couple out of the game after the cops u-turned them and they couldn't get the (very difficult) morase code.

I love Jeff & Jordan and hope to see them in as many ore episodes as possible.

American Idol... Tonight was good, The Rolling Stones theme was cool, I really like Lacey, Didi and Crystal for the girls but Siobhan is shining through with those killer notes.... For the boys, Casey, Poppa Mike, Lee are my faves. Andrew Garcia has been but he is not shining like he did in auditions and hollywood week.... I think Paige will go home, though her throat issues/illness may gain her some sympathy votes...

America's Next Top Model .... Am interested to watch this week and see how the girls handle living in the house and their first challenge


Bachelor... I missed the "special" that was apparently on Monday - did anyone catch it? Anything exciting?

Dancing with the Stars... I am really excited about this and can't wait to see Chelsie and Jake along with a few other's.

No comments: