Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mandy's Mind Posts - UPDATE

I will be at a conference for work for 5 days with limited time for posting.... I will still keep my blog updated but it will come in waves, likely later in the evening, though sometimes mid day :)

I've posted a ton of new stuff before I go to keep you entertained and up-to-date... but also, Here are a few of my favourite posts to keep you in-the-know and up-to-date and mostimportantly ENTERTAINED while you await posts.

-Everything Remember Me - Links to all my RM Posts

-Upcoming Projects for Twilight Cast - Lot's of trailer's and updates on our fave castmates. With a lot of horrors/thrillers.

-Everything from the BAFTAs.

-Script vs Filming vs Book. Eclipse spoiler where I compare everything Eclipse as we await the June 30 release.

-New Editor for Eclipse. My opinions and thoughts... please comment with your own!

-Mandy's 2000th Post. Links to some of my most viewed/favoured posts over the first 2000 posts on Mandy's Mind Site.

(Also see my side bar for links to Mandy's Must-See's)

1 comment:

pamj said...

Enjoy yourself at the conference!