Thursday, March 11, 2010

Eclipse Trailer Screen Caps

HAVE YOU SEEN THE ENTIRE ECLIPSE TRAILER YET? ***Click Here****


ALSO - HERE ARE SOME SCREENCAPS....


I love these mountains as they are right near my house and I just love remembering them filming here.... gah!!!!

Now this is sad, she looks too nice, not evil like Rachelle LoL, I will wait to see her in action to pass full judgement but I think it will be tough having BDH instead of RL

Best Part - Although I admit, in person he had less of an effect on me than he does in his topless photos.... too obviously young and small in person, but here... THIS is how I wanna always think of him - rawr

Just saying, Rob's got some "life lines" starting to appear, so they better get Breaking Dawn going... especially with Rpattz' lifestyle of smoking and drinking - not good for the aging process (or a supposed eternal-teenaged vampire)

Love me some Volturi


See the trailer in it's entirity here

[Source]

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

loved it. i think Taylor looks softer than he did in NM physically speaking. i agree about Bryce; will be interesting to see how she does

110 days!