Thursday, March 11, 2010

Anna Kendrick Returns to Vancouver

Besides her tweet saying she was back in her "second-home" Vancouver, there were numerous photos of her arrival to "The 'Couve" last night.




Also Lainey Gossip reports:

Anna Kendrick arrived back in Vancouver yesterday to work on I’m With Cancer, or whatever it’s now being called or not called, with Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon-Levitt who replaced James McAvoy. As you know, Anna made her first appearance at the Oscars on Sunday as a Best Supporting Actress nominee – not bad for a maiden voyage down the Kodak red carpet. There was never any question about winning or losing. The key this award season has been the exposure. Anna will work for a while. Done.

I was pulling for Anna also at the Oscar's but given all circumstances, I think she is pretty thrilled with where she is at and where she is going, we will see a lot more of her I am certain :)

Lainey Gossip has more photos also.

[Source]

1 comment:

MrsRomy said...

I love how happy she looks to be in Vancouver! I wonder if that's how I look when I visit? ;)