Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tom Felton talks about Ashley Greene

Side note - I used to have a mini-crush on this kid.... I think some kids are cute then grow up not.so.much. That is this - - - he was a lil cutie and now... well... Who likes Draco now anyways?


MTV posts;

Harry Potter" star Tom Felton had only been in Berlin shooting "The Apparition" for a few days when MTV got a chance to chat with him last
week. In that short time, though, Tom said his costars Ashley Greene
and Sebastian Stan made a very distinct impression on him.

He was very impressed with how untarnished by fame Ashley Greene was.

“She seems like a very, really positive, very, very friendly young lady, in no way at all ‘Hollywood’,” Tom said. “You know, I didn’t have any expectations.

In no way is she a diva or anything like that. She’s a lovely girl and clearly extremely talented, which excites me to be working with such great young talent.”

Give him time to get to know her and get back to us.... I am not saying she is "hollywood" for pete's sake she was a waitress only weeks before Twilight... but... I have seen her be sweet and quite diva... just.me.

Read the entire article at the source.

No comments: