Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday February 11, 2010

Today marks the start of a VERY busy weekend no, couple of weeks.

I am up at this early hour on the west coast because the Olympic Torch is in my town and I am going to go see it.

You too can follow the torch via live streaming video HERE!

Here's what I've posted in the last few hours - check back often and scroll down for new posts.

First of all Happy Birthday Taylor Lautner. My tribute to his manhood can be found here NSFW (No nudity, but lot's of toplessness)

So-Called "New" News on Breaking Dawn (same stuff, jsut re-worded it seems)





The big news is New photos of Robert Pattinson on the set of Bel Ami - He looks very hot...







Last night I went to the screening of Valentine's Day and have posted a SAFE / SPOILER FREE Review here





 


Also, if you scroll down ...
 
there are all the new Remember Me Video Clips, Last Airbender action figures and trailer stills as well as News on New Moon DVD Specials at Walmart.
 
Thanks for Reading, Check back Often for NEWS.

No comments: