Friday, February 19, 2010

Kellan Lutz and other hotties attend NYFW Calvin Klein Party Last Night

Hot!!!!

And it wasn't just Kellan in attendance, tons of the hottest men onthe planet....

Alexander Skarsgård SLAYS me - RAWR!

Also AnnaLynn McCord was there - with her "buddy" Kellan



I have to tell you my east coast girl @aliceinnyc was there and got some great photos WITH many of these stars and more.... I've bugged her to get all the pics in one place so once she blogs about them I will link to it from here!

All the celebrity sites have photos and gossip from the event... be sure to go browse your fave celeb sites yourself for all the deets as there are too many for me to post here - ok I am just feeling especially lazy this morning after a late night with Our Lady Peace.

[Source]

No comments: