Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Uma Thurman talks about Rob in Bel Ami



Los Angeles Confidential has a new interview with Uma Thurman, who will be one of the actresses staring alongside Robert Pattinson in "Bel Ami".

In the interview she touches base on Robert, and her role in the movie -
LAC: What’s special about your upcoming film Bel Ami besides Robert Pattinson, who is so big right now, being your costar?

UT: He is a big star right now. I’m excited because the film is a classical, technical piece of work, and it’s beautiful. It’s a bit of bedroom drama. It’s a romance between Rob and a number of Parisian housewives.

LAC: And you’re one of the love interests?

UT: I end up marrying him, but there are some twists. My daughter is like, “Mom, why do you keep getting these roles where you’re getting younger men?” And I said, “Well at least I don’t do it in real life.

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

this looks like it will be a great movie. any idea when it is due to come out?