Monday, January 11, 2010

Twilight Cast trying out Horror / Thriller Movies

I recently listed a number of Upcoming Projects for the cast of Twilight.

Twilight Lexicon pointed out that many of these actors are trying out Horrors and Thrillers, which pleases me as that is one of my favourite genre's of film.


Jackson Rathbone, Xavier Samuel, Nikki Reed, and Mike Welch each have projects that are coming up that are a bit edgier than the Twilight Saga.


Here are some trailer's and clips for these upcoming movies:

First up is Xavier Samuel’s horror/thriller Road Train:




Mandy's Mind - Probably something I would have eventually caught on late-night scary tv movie of the week. I adore Xavier and will check it out, I think he is likely the best part of this movie.

Next is Jackson Rathbone’s Dread:



Mandy's Mind - This actually looks like something I'd have seen anyways, psychological thriller, twisted, I am excited for this movie to come out end of this month.

And also Mike Welch in Unrequited:



Mandy's Mind - It's so weird seeing goofy "Mike Newton" as this crazy guy. I feel like it's a bit psychotic but will be good.

Nikki Reed, in Last Day of Summer:



Mandy's Mind - It's hard to get much from this clip, but I look forward to an actual trailer. I adore Nikki so I will check it out regardless. Also, Nikki is in Chain Letter.



Which looks predictable but good.

And, our boy Kellan Lutz in Nightmare on Elm Street:




Mandy's Mind - I loved Nightmare on Elm Street as a kid so this will be awesome.

If you're not a thriller fan, will you still go see these movies? I love these types of movies and am excited to see them, even more so because I will get to see my fave Twi-Cast outside of Forks.


*********** EDIT****************

Also, Billy Burke's REMOVAL which looks awesome!!!

3 comments:

Echo said...

omg i love them all but i think i'm going to get nightmares just from these trailers. just like how i got them when i saw the trailer/teaser to ashley greene's summer. O_o oh man. i think i'll have to pass =(

pamj said...

I am a chicken when it comes to horror films, but I may check out a few. The trailer for Mike Welch's film scared the crap out of me, lol!

Unknown said...

Mostly i do not watch the horror movies regularly but after watching this trailer i think i have to watch this movie.I have not enough time to see this movie at TV so i like to Download Thriller Movies.