Thursday, January 14, 2010

Peter Facinelli emotional over Eclipse



Reel Empire posts:

'Twilight: Eclipse' made Peter Facinelli cry. The actor who plays Carlisle Cullen in Summit Entertainment's hugely popular vampire series "The Twilight Saga" also plays Dr. Fitch on Showtime's hit show "Nurse Jackie". Bouncing back and forth between schedules was reportedly so exhausting that it led to a bravura emotional performance on the show.

"The scene where I was crying with Akalitus came out of me just being emotionally exhausted," Facinelli said. "It wasn't written that I was crying and all of a sudden in the middle of the scene I broke down and started crying. It felt right for the scene. I did takes that I wasn't crying in but they felt like because there was all this heavy emotions going on that it really worked for the scene. I think it was just me getting off an airplane having three hours of sleep and just being that vulnerable that it hit me that hard. I enjoyed doing both projects at the same time."

Ah, how cute? Isn't that the term you ladies would most likely use?


It is cute - so is he - and I am so excited to see him at Twi Con Seattle this weekend!

1 comment:

pamj said...

Aww, he's cute! But of course, any new mother knows about this type of exhausted crying, so I can relate, LOL!