Friday, January 8, 2010

Oscar Talks

So there's talk that New Moon could be a candidate for an Oscar... really?

I mean I am a huge fan, yes - but an Oscar?

List is here

I feel like every movie that came out this year is on there ha ha ha - not all worthy of Oscars... I mean Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakel? (No, I haven't seen it, Yes, I want to see it, but an Oscar? doubtful!)

Anyways, I believe this list is to narrow it down to nominees right?

I love Twilight Saga dominating all awards shows, but I just don't think the Oscars is the place for it...

2 comments:

pamj said...

That list seems to include 90% of the movies released last yr! I agree, Mandy; I loved New Moon, but it's not an Oscar movie

QuiltNut Creations said...

New Moon is soooo not an Oscar movie! I was also surprised to hear that Adventureland was sent in as well