Sunday, January 3, 2010

Neat Twilight Themed Tattoo

I have one of these tattoos.

It's kind of like the messages in the book (and movie) Angels & Demons, though I discovered this only this past summer and had gotten my tattoo two years ago.

My tattoo says FAMILY one way and RESPECT the other way and it is located on my inner wrist.

I plan to get another on on my other wrist in the same font/fashion but haven't decided on the words just yet.

I joked to my husband it would be this one... "werewolf" one way and "vampire" the other - he said HELL NO....

I agree with my husband, it isn't for me, but it is still super cool.


What do you think of this tattoo?

I always said NO WAY to Twilight Tattoos for myself.

I have 7 tattoos already and do want more but I never thought I'd get a Twilight Tat.

Twilight has been such a huge part of my past year and likely will continue to be. Plus the friendships I have made through Twilight are amazing and some will last forever. Maybe I'd get a twilight inspired tttoo.... I don't think mine would be obviously Twilight but perhaps a hidden little bit of Twilight in an otherwise regular tattoo.

How about you?

Would you get a Twilight inspired Tattoo?

[source]

4 comments:

pamj said...

The werewolf/vampire tatoo is cool, but so large. I'd never get something that big. I have no tatoos, but I'd get a small one, perhaps Twilight inspired.

prstlk said...

I have the kanji symbol for the word Twilight tattooed behind my right ear! It's about 1" tall by 1/2" wide because it is made of 2 different drawings. I love it! When people ask what it means I can decide to tell them the truth or just say it's a secret. You see I am 54 years old so some of my friends would think I would be committable for something like that!

Got a helix piercing the night New Moon opened. I now have an ear cuff in it that has small crescent moons cut out of the metal - just like the new moon shown on the logo for the movie.

Plan on getting another tattoo of the symbol for Eclipse behind my left ear when it comes out. Have not decided what to do for BD if and when it hits the screen.

I also have 3 other tattoos. Got my first one about 1.5 years ago!

Hey - you're never too old!

QuiltNut Creations said...

love it but i would never get on that big!

Unknown said...

what is the tattoo called where it says something one way and something else the other way??? I want on that says mike , mandy??/