Monday, January 11, 2010

Family time with Peter Facinelli

Getting in some all-important family bonding time, Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth treated their daughters to lunch in Los Angeles yesterday (January 10).
The “Twilight” stud and his “90210” wife looked happy as they led Luca Bella, Lola, and Fina out to Koo Koo Roo before enjoying a stroll around their neighborhood.
In related news, Peter told press that unlike some of his fellow celebrities, his Twitter page isn’t for sale to advertisers.

“It’s a great way to share information with them and it’s also a great way to entertain. I like being able to put a smile on people’s faces and I like being able to also mix that up with sharing information with them that’s important and also letting them know what I’m doing. I mean I’ve had people come to me and say, ‘Hey, will you tweet this out?’ There’s like paid advertisement stuff. I’m not into that. I like to keep my Twitter pure. I don’t want to sell my followers anything.”

See more at TwiFans

No comments: