Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dakota Fanning in V Magazine

Oceanup posted this:

Dakota Fanning, 5'3", is ecstatic that she is finally able to wear a size zero clothes without having them taken in. Dakota told V Magazine [Via Star]: 'Now that I'm getting older, I'm finally getting to the point where I can fit into those things.'


On playing a sexy wild child rocker with girl-on-girl kissing and coke snorting in The Runaways: 'I really enjoyed doing that subject matter for the first time in a biopic, because it really happened, it's not just a made-up story about a 15-year-old running wild. It's a true story of her evolution from good Valley Girl to bad rock 'n roll princess.'

On kissing Kristen Stewart for the film: 'It's passionate,they were just as close as two could get.' On the cocaine: 'It's actually crushed B vitamins. Kristen and I were, like, our hair is gonna grow a lot from these.'

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

sz zero? i would be pretty ecstatic too lol

pamj said...

Same size as my tiny 13 yr old daughter. Most people over the age of 18 do not wear a size 0, lol!