Friday, January 29, 2010

Channing Tatum "Dear John" Press Tour

Channing Tatum has been busy with Dear John promotions... sadly, he isn't coming to Vancouver, or even the Pacific Northwest so I am s.o.L as far as seeing him - - - though I have begged @theellenshow so perhaps she will call me up and fly me down for his appearence February 10?!?! heh heh I wish!



'Dear John' promotion, which includes, but is not limited to, the following...

•Monday (February 1st): Los Angeles 'Dear John' Premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theater at 6pm


•Tuesday & Wednesday (February 2nd and 3rd): Hosting Two Nights of MTV from 7pm - 10pm Central


•Wednesday (February 3rd): Live With Regis and Kelly


•Thursday (February 4th): Late Night with Jimmy Fallon


•Wednesday (February 10th): Ellen Degeneres

Stay tuned to CTU to learn about any other appearances for the tour!

No comments: